RedHat System Administrator-RHCSA
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
Course content summary
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management
Audience for this course
- Experienced Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended and are on the path to becoming an RHCSA.
- IT professionals who are on the path to becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
On site Training is Available
If you would like to get your entire team trained, we can do it on your premises, in-person or remote.