What is AWS SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE?
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate validates experience in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS.
What you’ll learn?
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
– Your experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
– Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
– Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
– Experience working in a systems administrator role
– Experience in AWS technology
– Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
– Experience working in other cloud services